We are a group of professionals who offer our expertise to you from our real-life experiences of working as CIOs, CTOs, Operations Heads, Other Function Heads, etc. We do Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Consulting. We go a step further and also focus on Execution Management to ensure successful implementation of projects end-to-end across your organization so that the benefits of our advisory consulting get derived to you. Our company was started in 2008.
What are some examples of what we do?
Some examples of our Consulting services to better explain what we do.
- We can prepare the IT Strategy Blueprint and Implementation Roadmap of your company – so that your IT becomes an enabler of your business growth.
- If you are looking for an IT solution – and do not know which one to go for as all vendors claim that their solution is the best – we can help you do an evaluation of the IT solutions to select the right one for your company. We will also help you with the commercial and contractual negotiations with the selected vendor as we have years of experience.
- We can help you reengineer your business process workflows and prepare the “to-be” process workflows – so that your company can improve its operational efficiency and reduce costs.
- If one of your projects is not going well, we can do an assessment of your project to identify the gaps and the solutions that need to be implemented to bring it back on track.
And some examples of Execution Management services to better explain what we do.
- We can prepare the Business Requirements Document for an IT application that you are looking for.
- We, as Business System Analysts, can represent your business users and help them perform the tasks that are required to be done in a complex deployment of an IT application.
- We can help you implement the IT Strategy Blueprint in your company.
- We can do the Project Management to implement and deploy an IT application in your company.
So as you can see, we do essentially what we have learnt from our real-life experiences of working in companies such as yours. We are also clear on what we do not do.
One more thing – we are a product & vendor neutral firm – that is, we do not sell any software or hardware nor provide bespoke software development services. This allows us to have your best interest in mind without any conflict of interest.
What are some of the recent work that we have done?
We are proud of the projects that we have successfully executed across industries, such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, FMCG, Commodity Trading, etc. As examples,
We prepared the Business Requirements document for Saudi Hollandi Bank (SHB) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. SHB liked our work – and awarded us the next phase of the project to help them select the right IT solution for their business needs including helping them with the contractual & commercial negotiations with the selected IT vendor. We have done similar work for Religare Finvest Ltd and Hamdard (Wakf).
We prepared the IT Strategy Blueprint along with the Implementation Roadmap for MetLife International out of their New York office. We have done similar work for Religare Finvest Ltd. For MetLife, we also prepared the e-Servicing Strategy for their UK & Europe region.
We have provided our CIO-on-tap services to a number of companies, such as HeadHonchos, Hamdard (Wakf), Talentonic and DigiVision. As part of these services, we strengthened the IT Function of these companies by assessing their IT, understanding the business goals of the company, defining their IT Strategy aligned to the business priorities, developing their IT team members especially their IT Head, handholding the IT Team in the implementation journey of their IT Strategy, and then finally handing over the reins to their IT Head. These companies now look at their IT Function as an enabler of their business growth.
We have helped implement large programs of change at Religare Finvest Ltd, Louis Dreyfus Commodities and Hamdard (Wakf). At Religare, we did the project management and business systems analysis to implement their Loan Management system. At Louis Dreyfus Commodities, we did the business systems analysis to implement their ERP system. At Hamdard (Wakf), we did the project management and business systems analysis to deploy the sales management system at over 150 point-of-sale locations across the country.
Our success is apparent from the repeat business that we have got from our clients and the testimonials from them.
What is the background of our team?
Amit Kumar (CEO and Founder) has over 28 years of experience in IT and Operations, most prominently in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sectors. He has worked in various countries for organizations, such as Citibank, N.A., Max New York Life Insurance, Avco Financial Services (later Associates Financial Services and then Citifinancial) and Max Healthcare. He has held leadership positions as IT Head/CIO/Group CIO/Regional CIO for over 11 years. Amit earned his B.Tech. from IIT, Kanpur, India with post graduation in Computer Science from University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA.
Dipan Bhattacharyya (Director and Co-Founder) has about 25 years of IT experience mainly in the Banking, Insurance and Internet sectors. He has worked for organizations, such as ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Citibank, N.A, GE Capital BPMSL, Sify and ibibo. Dipan has held leadership positions as Head of IT Operations/CTO/CIO for over nine years. He is a B.Tech. from BHU, India with a MBA from IIM, Calcutta.
Tom Schwaninger(Principal Consultant) has about 30 years of IT experience in industries, such as Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Biotech/Pharma, Manufacturing & Distribution and Supply-Chain Management. He has worked for organizations, such as Metlife, New York Life International, Aetna International, Wells Fargo/First Interstate Bank, American Red Cross and Technicolor. Tom has significant global experience having worked in the US and international markets, such as China (Hong Kong), India, Mexico, etc. He has held leadership positions as CIO for over 17 years. Tom earned a BS in Computer Science from Purdue University and an MBA from Stanford University.
READ MORE about our team members.